Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Real Adventures of a Brown BC Stockman Hat

Previously blogged about Hat of All Hats, the BC Stockman Hat recently embarked on a European adventure. Lucky for us, Stockman has kept a careful log of his travels in both pictures and words. Here is his account of his adventure in Finland:


"Even though I am a very long way from my home in Australia, you can see the people of Helsinki welcomed me with open arms and even made a sign in my honor! 




My friend Lari gave me hand up here so I could be in the shot. After that I decided to do some window shopping. Some hats are made to be out in the world roaming free, others prefer to stay behind glass... 




I tried to get these hats to come out and join me, perhaps it was my poor Finnish language skills or maybe it was just too cold and wet for them. Oh well, the sights were amazing. 



Beautiful golden churches, and the boats down at the harbor waiting to sail off into the cold Atlantic reminded me of my past sailing adventures, but that is a story best left for another time. Next stop mainland Europe, stay tuned."



No comments:

Post a Comment